- Note 9 USA Version Unlocked for USA and World Wide Global use with any GSM Carrier. It can be used in the USA and Worldwide!
- Metro PCS
- Simple Mobile
- Straight Talk
- Net 10
- All GSM networks worldwide
- (Will NOT work with CDMA carriers such as Verizon Sprint and Boost!)
- NEW condition. Comes in box with accessories as detailed in the “what’s included” section. Colors: Black White Available
- This is the Unlocked model of this phone. Some Features specific to other carrier models may not be available such as Visual Voicemail and WiFi Calling Please inquiry if your unsure.
- 30 day money back guarantee!
- Please read the information bellow in bold red lettering regarding water damage!
- Battery Cover
- USB 2.0 Data Cable
- Fast Charging Wall Adapter
- SIM card NOT included!
This item is New.
- The device has been tested, charged, and had ESN report ran for accuracy and authenticity.
- This item is a Overstock Phone provided by Samsung. Item will not have manufacturer warranty, only 30 days.
- SIM Card is not included.
Condition – This is a overstock Phone in Brand NEW condition. The phone comes in the box with accessories as listed in the “what’s included” section.
Functionality – Fully functional.
Cell Phone Warranty – There is no manufacturer warranty on this item. This is because manufacturers do not transfer warranties and we are the original purchaser. However, we offer a 30 day money back guarantee!
About Unlocked Phones – Please note the original carrier of the unlocked phone you are purchasing. These phones are designed specially for each major carrier (AT&T, T-Mobile, Sprint, and Verizon). The phone you purchase will support the features specific to the original carrier model. This means that if you purchase an unlocked AT&T phone and use it with T-Mobile, you will NOT be able to access features specific to the T-Mobile model, such as visual voicemail and WiFi Calling.
Likewise, if you purchase an AT&T unlocked phone and use it with another carrier you will need to change the APN settings in order to receive data. Please contact your carrier’s “technical support” for guidance if you do not already know how to do this.
GSM unlocked phones will only work with other GSM carriers (AT&T, T-Mobile, Metro PCS, Simple Mobile, Cricket, Net 10, Straight Talk and GSM Carriers Worldwide etc.). They will not work with CDMA carriers (Verizon Sprint or Boost).